Saturday, January 07, 2006

Plane Food: Round 1


All of you who voted for Amazing Grace can now give your allegiance to another book. It was the perfect plane book. Started it when I got on the plane, finished it that night at the hotel, despite really, really wanting to close my eyes after being up for 21 hours of travel and interviewing. It is chick lit for teens, and as with most chick lit, there were tiny holes in the plot, but I really didn't care. It was fun and I wanted to find out the resolution, although the author cheated us out of some of the ending revelations that I was hoping for. I really enjoyed it, and will look into other books by Shull. Basic synopsis: Teen Tennis Sensation suddenly wants out of her life and flees to Alaska to find out what normal life is. Easy sell to girls 12+.

No comments: